Johann Rendenbach leather has made a name for itself as some of the best sole leather in shoe making. Produced in Trier, Germany since 1871, the leather is sourced from cattle in the Austrian Alps. The thick hides are aged with tannage made from oak, spruce and mimosa in deep pits. This process produces a sole bend that is both water resistant and long wearing.
Used by some of the best names in shoemaking.
- German Rendenbach Pit Tanned Leather
- Rendenbach Combination Heels
- Up to 4 weeks upon receiving
- 1 Year Guarantee on our work
- Customer is responsible for shipping their shoes to our store. At check out, customer will choose which of our shipping options they would like for return.
- Instructions for shipping your shoes will be found on your order confirmation email.
Highest Grade Shoe Restoration
For your favorite shoes, when only the highest-quality workmanship will do.
On-site, cobbler team
All work is completed personally by our local, on-site cobbler team.
Professional and Timely Service
7-10 day turnaround on recrafting. Pricing includes returns shipping.