Produced at the last remaining oak bark tannery in Great Britain, J & FJ Baker & Co. is located in Colyton, England and produces some of the finest sole leather in the world. Cattle are locally sourced in Devonshire and aged in deep pits. This long process produces a sole bend that is water resistant and long wearing.
A staple in fine English shoemaking, it is used by makers from Gaziano & Girling to John Lobb London. If you have English shoes, this is the sole for you.
- English Pit Tanned Leather
- Vibram Rubber or German Combination Heels
- Up to 8 weeks upon receiving
- 1 Year Guarantee on our work
- Customer is responsible for shipping their shoes to our store. At check out, customer will choose which of our shipping options they would like for return.
- Instructions for shipping your shoes will be found on your order confirmation email.
Highest Grade Shoe Restoration
For your favorite shoes, when only the highest-quality workmanship will do.
On-site, cobbler team
All work is completed personally by our local, on-site cobbler team.
Professional and Timely Service
7-10 day turnaround on recrafting. Pricing includes returns shipping.